Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Melissa M.Moo - Week 3 + Week 4


Hello Emmanuel! I couldn't attend last class or upload the work I had been doing, so I'm posting my progress from the past two weeks.


IRIS (GODDESS) WEEK 03 - HOMEWORK

Sketches and silhouettes with corrections from week 02 + 2 new options.

My favorites from these are (B) and (E), the legs are a bit longer now. Since I couldn't log in last week I haven't picked one final sketch yet, so I work on both (★) options.




Poses.

I added the keywords as a reminder of what my character needs to project. (1) and (3) are my favorites from this set.



This term I learned about working on big, medium and small proportions through shapes and colors. And I did draw over a sketch, just to picture what I was doing and also planning colors ahead, but THANKFULLY last week class was about hierarchy so I could do it better than this:

(LOL)




IRIS (GODDESS) WEEK 04 - HOMEWORK.

After watching recording of the class I tried to show you my color/shapes hierarchy. I don't mind mixing poses and clothing between these tree options if you advice me to invert something, so I can finally pick one final drawing. 

Gray = General Shape + White / Purple = Iridescent / Teal = Silver or white gold.

Sketch B + Pose 2 (with a small change on the arm)


Sketch E + Pose 3 (I changed the position of both arms)


Gave it a one last try to a new combo: Sketch C & E + Pose 1.


I look forward to you feedback!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Maxen Wang - Final Presentation